Procedures to be observed
The player should observe the following when sending the letter or submitting the appeals:
- The templates should be printed filled out and signed by the players i.e. the name of the club, the date etc.
- The original letters should be delivered to the club, Qatar Football Association or Qatar Stars League as the case may be with a notice of delivery.
- Send copies of the letters to the club to Qatar Football Association and Qatar Stars League either hand delivered or via emails at [email protected] and [email protected].
- Send copies of all notification to Qatar Players Association either hand delivered or via email at [email protected].
Overdue Payment Letters Temples
In case the player did not receive his financial entitlements for two months, he shall follow the following steps:
- First Step:
The player should notify the club in writing in relation to his overdue financial entitlements and demand payment within ten days. The player may use the First Notice Template below.
- Second Step:
In case the club did not settele the overdue financial entitlements within the first notice period, the player should send a second notification letter demanding payment within five days. The player may use the Second Notice Template below.
- Third Step:
If the club did not settle the overdue financial entitlements after the first and second notice and the fifteen days stipulated in the two notices have already lapsed, the player may notify the club of terminating his employment contract and demand immediate settlement of his overdue financial entitlements. The player my use the Third Notice & Termination Template below.
- Fourth Step:
A complaint should be submitted to Qatar Football Association directly after the third step is fulfilled in relation to the club default of payment and termination of employment of contract demanding that Qatar Football Association take the necessary procedures to ensure the payment of the overdue financial entitlements and enable the player to transfer freely to another club.
The player has the right to appeal the decisions issued by Qatar Football Association and Qatar Stars League as follows:
- Appealing QFA Disciplinary Committee Decision:
The player may appeal decisions issued by Qatar Football Association Disciplinary Committee, provided that such decision is suspension of two match or more and/or fine of fifteen thousand or more. The player may use the Disciplinary Committee Appeal Template below.
- Appeal QSL Salary Deduction:
The player may appeal any salary deduction decision within fifteen days from the date of deduction. The player may use the Appeal from Salary Deduction Template below.
- Appeal QSL Annual Appraisal:
The player may appeal QSL annual appraisal. The player may use the Appeal from Annual Appraisal Template below.
For other complaints, please fill this form.